Flipz.nl and privacy
Flipz.nl is an independent company with a proft motive, for companies and consumers. We ofer all kinds of products through our website. In doing so, we process privacysensitive information, also known as personal data. In some cases we work together with other organizations or companies in the execution of our company. Usually shopkeepers so-called sales points.
Personal data is carefully processed and secured by us. In doing so, we adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
• Clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this when we request your personal data and via this privacy statement;
• First ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
• Limit the collection of personal data to only the personal data that is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. If we request more than is necessary, we will only do so with your explicit permission. In that case, we will explain clearly why we request
this additional information;
• Not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary to be able to deliver the requested products or when we are legally obliged to do so when we share your data, make agreements with third parties to ensure, among other things, that they are not used for other purposes;
• Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data on our behalf.
Use of personal data
When purchasing our products on our website, you leave certain information with us. This can be personal data. We do not always process all the data below.
Depending on the orders and website visit, we may process the following personal data from you:
• E-mail address
• Name and surname
• Phone number
• Address and place of residence
• Information that you enter yourself in an open feld, such as a wish, or a message in the contact form
• Questions you ask us and / or reports you pass on to us.
We process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes (depending on which functionalities you use):
• To ofer you the opportunity to order articles via our website and to use all our functionalities and (delivery) services.
• To process your order and to inform you about its progress.
• To contact you about a possible complaint because we want to investigate it.
• To fnd out which subjects / interests are relevant to consumers and thus determine which products we will test or check.
• To communicate with you by sending newsletters, email and / or mail.
• To ofer you personalized advertisements and content (see also the paragraph Profling and cookies).
• To send you personalized newsletters based on your interests (see also the paragraph Profling and cookies).
• To process your data for possible participation in promotions.
• To answer your questions or to handle your complaints via social media, e-mail, by post or by telephone.
• To improve our website(s).
Backup of (personal) data
We make backups of our IT system so that we can restore them in the event of a security incident. We are also obliged to properly secure and restore your personal data.
We learn from security incidents at other organizations and realize that despite our best eforts, such a situation can also happen to us. If there is a security indication or if an IT system crashes, we will restore our data, including your personal data. We will then review all requests to delete personal data and ensure that we do not restore personal data that we are not allowed to possess.
We make the following backups:
• Daily backups of the website (Mijndomein.nl) that we keep for a maximum of 30 days
• Monthly backups on an external hard drive that we keep for a maximum of 1 year
Provision to third parties
We pass on the information you provide to third parties, if this is necessary for the delivery of the products ordered by you. For example, we use a third party to process iDeal payments in our webshop and we pass on your details to the postal deliverer to deliver the order to you.
When we provide your data to a third party, we ensure, among other things (with an agreement) that your data is not used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer needed. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is required by law.
For example, it is possible for the police to request data from us in the context of a fraud investigation. In that case, we are legally obliged to provide your data.
It is also possible that one of our points of sale arranges your order for us, then this is necessary to send your order to you.
Profiling and cookies
We combine your personal data from diferent sources (such as the data of your purchases in our webshop or via facebook / instagramm) with each other in order to offer you the best experience.
By combining your data, we can make you personalized ofers (for example new collections or newsletters) that match your interests. This prevents you from getting content or ofers that are less interesting to you. We make selections at group level on the basis of this profling. However, we will never exclude you from any of our products on this basis.
Use for marketing purposes
When we use your personal data for marketing purposes (for example newsletters) you can always unsubscribe. You can easily unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe link in our newsletter.
Secure and keep
We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. We have an information security policy for this. For example, we ensure that only individuals have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures.
We do not keep the data longer than necessary. We use a standard retention period of 2 years. This means that we will delete your data 2 years after you have been active. We will notify you if a diferent retention period applies. Exceptions to this are the data that we have to keep longer because the law obliges us to do so, such as data for the tax authorities.
Websites of third parties
This statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to our website by means of links. We cannot ensure that these websites handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. Always read the privacy statement of this website before using the relevant website, for more information about how they handle your data
If you are 16 years or younger, you may only use our website under the supervision of your parents or legal representatives.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. It is advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly.
Information on this website
This site is intended to provide information to the customers of Flipz.nl. For more information, view our terms and conditions or contact us.
5691 ZL, Son en Breugel
Chamber of Commerce number: 70408823
VAT number: NL001683017B52
Telephone: +31 6 12 29 66 11